What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're signing up right now, and I think you just did!

Another consideration Rick, can you make sure we don't get the same person from the first round?

Gosh, you don't want the same person, too? You people are choosy. :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, I'll be sure we don't. Now that you've said that, you jinxed me.

Red:

proxy.php

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

Did you see this? The Shav-trix

Looks like the sign-ups are tapering off. I've tallied those who said they are in.

TheVez2
saf
Don_Draper
Mike H
rickboone1
TnutsShave
vigorous.elbows
CaptainK
chefjbs
Barber-Eile
PozzSka
bradyarz
ovrmnjake
JBagKY
jkittle - new to round 2
john.bradburne - new to round 2
furball - new to round 2
rambooze
probesport

Looks like we need 1 more for an even 20. I'm sure more are welcome, this isn't closed yet!

Not yet returning from Round 1
rhmills
michiganlover
DrColossus11
Sid3000
dpm802

Maybe there needs to be a new thread for round two? Any newcomers will read the first page or two of this and presume they missed out.
If there's any chance we could be shipping out round two's PIFs before the end of this month I would be mucho happy as I'm moving County at the end of the month ( though I will have a stable shipping address for my sender)

We can start a new thread. That's no problem. Sorry I've been a bit scattered-brained the past few days. Got a lot going on right now. Had to put the car in the shop unexpectedly. Of course on a week where hours at work are short, too! It's the way it is. All is well and I think we'll be ready to move on in just a little while. I'm waiting to allow people (me) get their gifts together and recover from the last go 'round. What's in the list may be enough to get started with, but upon the suggestions I'll start a new thread and those that have listed here, you're in already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom