What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick, just to be sure, would we be given the recipient's forum handle so we could do some background stalki. . . er, checking to find their interests?

Please count me in.

And since I've seen some "stuff" about sending alcohol-based after shaves through the mail - but have never sent anything - could someone please post here what precautions or caveats I need to follow in order to send them?

Sorry to seem overly worried, but I'd like to send a boffo gift and just want to get the hassles out of the way beforehand.

Please count me in.

And since I've seen some "stuff" about sending alcohol-based after shaves through the mail - but have never sent anything - could someone please post here what precautions or caveats I need to follow in order to send them?

Sorry to seem overly worried, but I'd like to send a boffo gift and just want to get the hassles out of the way beforehand.

Many of us send stuff like that in the mail all the time. If you're more comfortable going UPS ground, you can do that as well.

looks like more than double the participants as of now.... Rick what have you started!!!!:w00t: now everyone is gonna start doing nice stuff for people they don't know. What is this world coming to???:lol:

There is NO link. The link is THIS thread. I posted the notice here in the thread and said if you want it, say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom