What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated earlier, dosimeters are used for measuring radiation exposure.
That's what I thought, too, until I read the Wikipedia article. It turns out there are different kinds of dosimeters:

"Dosimeters measure an individual's or an object's exposure to something in the environment — particularly to a hazard inflicting cumulative impact over long periods of time, or over a lifetime. This article concentrates on the radiation dosimeter, which measures exposure to ionizing radiation, but other dosimeters also exist, such as sound dosimeters, ultraviolet dosimeters, and electromagnetic field dosimeters."

The stuff you learn on B&B! :laugh:

[*]2 1/2" 'Big Mama' Strop from starshavingsupplies.com
again, I don't have ANYTHING really, so this is just amazing. Can't wait to hang it up!

Wow!! Your PIFer really hooked you up!! That's some great stuff there!!

I have owned a StarShavingSupplies strop in the past, and considered it to be a great value for the money! Well made, and super capable of getting the job done. :tongue_sm

In a couple of weeks look for part 2 to take place. I think I'm going to get in on that one. Maybe. :lol:
You should. If need be, I can facilitate and sit out to let you participate.

After all, I still need more time to inventory and catalog my complete shave den! :laugh:

Well, this time you'll be in control of it. You each will pick a number. Each number is assigned to a person. If I decide to jump in I'll pick a number at random. I just want to be able to get some different things for my recipient.

OK, I got back from Spring Break yesterday and had this waiting for me in the mail...
View attachment 156793
Thank you to the sender, I am excited to give this stuff a try!!! This place never ceases to amaze me, thanks Rick for setting this up, it has been a blast and I look forward to round 2!:thumbup:

I'm totally up for round two. Even got the go-ahead from SWMBO! :laugh:

Have to step it up for the next round.
I know it's pretty random on purpose, but it would really help out my selection/shipping times if I could get a fellow Canadian.

I think I'm going to sit out for Round 2.

I'll stay subscribed to the thread so I can cheer from the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom