What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
running around smelling like a key lime pie, baby!:thumbup:

Consider me IN for the next round. I need to step my game up :001_cool:

I can't WAIT to start getting into lime stuff. Congrats on the awesome pif!
Totally need to step up my game too!

They're small "gun powder" filled packets. You throw them on the ground, at people, etc... And they pop! Great for kids to use around the 4th of July, they make noise, but can't do any damage.

Oh! I haven't seen those in YEARS! I can't remember what we used to call them. I feel like it was something different...tiger bombs?

They're small "gun powder" filled packets. You throw them on the ground, at people, etc... And they pop! Great for kids to use around the 4th of July, they make noise, but can't do any damage.

i still got a few packs kicking around the house somewhere from when i was like 16 (38 now). they still work too.

hopefully my 4 & 6y old boys don't find them or hopefully my wife doesn't find me showing them to the kids :laugh:

gonna sound bad, but hey we were kids. my bros was 4y old, so we would drive around and throw them out the window at people standing at the bus stop and watch them jump. funny as heck to watch, but probably not so funny if you were at the bus stop. couldn't get away with that stuff now...but it was fun back in the day.

HOLY
MERCIFUL
CRAP

Just got my PIF
I'm shakingly excited

not getting anything else done at work today

I'm taking pics right now, but might wait til I get home to take some really good ones.

My sender really outdid themselves...

I can't even...

HOLY
MERCIFUL
CRAP

Just got my PIF
I'm shakingly excited

not getting anything else done at work today

I'm taking pics right now, but might wait til I get home to take some really good ones.

My sender really outdid themselves...

I can't even...

pics or it didn't happen :lol:

Here we are!
There were protests and screams of pain the minute I flicked on the lights, so I was ushered outside :laugh:

It's a whole straight shaving kit!
according to the very helpful note it includes:

• a Baron 5/8ths Full Hollow Solingen Blade
    My first! The full hollow has always looked like the one I wanted to try first, and here it is! The decoration on the blade and scales is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined
  • 2 1/2" 'Big Mama' Strop from starshavingsupplies.com
    again, I don't have ANYTHING really, so this is just amazing. Can't wait to hang it up!
  • Restored Vintage Ever Ready 100, 20mm Finest 2-band Badger brush, set at approv. 46mm loft
    After inspiringK's vicious attack :)laugh:) on my wilkinson sword shaving brush, I've been looking for a new one. This thing is beautiful, and softer than I thought possible.
  • C.O. Bigelow Shave cream
    I've been interested to try some cream out, and this smells very manly indeed!
  • Benton Clay Vetiner Paradisi sample of shave soap
    Also smells very nice! I don't know what to try first!
    I've been using Williams...so...yeah...
    EXCITEMENT

Also included was an offer for free re-honing/touch up on the razor, and a straight razor walkthrough!

Again, this is more than I expected, and can't express my gratitude.
While I do know a name, I have no idea who it is on here, so THANK YOU again and again. You've made me week! (and lost me the last hour of work, and probably the rest of the day! :laugh:)

Last edited:
I want a Military pen! I don't write upside down, through grease, or underwater very often. However if the situation arose, I'd like to know my pen could handle it.

Nice boxes! Any idea how many more are outstanding?

Mailman just stopped by with mine, all the way from Austria

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just washed the flask now and then loading it up - Thanks!

Last edited:
I just lathered up with a badger brush for the first time...
only my wife has ever kissed my cheek so softly...

Nice flask! I've been thinking of getting one myself.
Whatchoo gonna put in there?

the pocket patriot is a copy of the declaration of independence.

the dosimeter measures noise levels in different environments. this particular model is too old to meet osha standards, so it was given to my mystery giver by one of his clients. it's still accurate enough to have a little fun. :001_smile

i was actually pretty interested in the dosimeter because i did my undergrad in industrial engineering at penn state. we had a couple classes all about workplace ergonomics, noise levels, etc. now i can walk around the house and inform my wife exactly how loud every little noise is, as well as averages over a period of time. :thumbup:

me? annoying? never!:001_rolle

I know this is old, however, it should be a decibel meter. Sound is measured in decibels. As stated earlier, dosimeters are used for measuring radiation exposure. Sorry for geeking out... I now return you to your regularly viewed thread!

Nice scores though!!!

Shane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom