What's new

Voskhod PIF

I was generously PIF'd a pack of Voskhod blades by B&B member skvinson. He had offered me a few packs of these blades in trade for some Merkurs I had on the BST forum. I declined his offer as I had already accepted a trade for a puck of soap. He sent me a pack of blades anyway just to be a nice guy.

I put one through a couple of shaves and I think it's a good blade but it's not my favorite. The red IP's still come out on top for me. For my face the Voskhods are a little rough. Since I'm not in love with these blades I think it's only fitting that I PIF them to someone else who's never tried these before.

Update
B&B member iamdarkangel2005 noticed my PIF here and generously offered to add some more blades to it. He' adding Voskods as well as Ladas, Rapira and Platinum Lux. I believe he intends to send 50 of each brand. He is sending them for me to ship out with my original offering. I'll mail them to the winner when I receive them. Someone is going to win a nice sampling of blades.

THE RULES

This PIF is for those of you who have been intrigued by these curious Russian blades but haven't had a chance to try them.

If you win the PIF and you don't fall in love with the blades then I ask that you PIF the remaining blades to someone else so they can try them. If you love the blades then keep them and shave away.

If you win you'll receive four blades. The box is a five pack and I've used one.

If you want to enter the PIF reply with "Da! I would like to try Voskhod!"

Since it seems like the blade forum gets a little less traffic so I'll let this run through March 31st. I'll announce the winner on Friday April 1st. The winner will be picked randomly.

Last edited:
Da! I would like to try Voskhod! Я был бы счастлив, чтобы попытаться эти лезвия! Спасибо за возможность! :thumbup1:

Da! I would like to try Voskhod

thanks for the chance. :thumbup1:

edit:
thanks to iamdarkangel2005 also

Last edited:
"Da! I would like to try Voskhod!"

or Google translated Да! Я хотел бы попробовать Восход!

Da! I would like to try Voskhod!

Thanks for PIFing these, I understand that these blades are somewhat less common. I'd love a chance to compare them to the Sputniks I've got.

Top Bottom