What's new

Phoenix Rising from the Ashes...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I arrived at home tonight to find my order from Mama Bear had arrived. I greedily tore in to it and had a whiff. DAMN- smells real nice. I haven't shaved with it yet, and will give a better opinion tomorrow (although, from what all have said, I have little doubt in the performance). Just wanted to post some feedback for Sue. I have my wife smell everything I own. She will give it a whiff and, usually, say she likes it. I had her smell Phoenix- she says "Wow, that smells nice". I explained the details behind the name- then she says "Let me smell it again". We talked for a few minutes more and she says "Do they have that scent in a bathsoap? Oh, and let me smell it again". Sue, the wife loves the soap. If you ever make a regular soap with that I think you may have a new customer. She also asked if you make a vanilla (I said I think you do). So, maybe in 3 weeks or so I will be placing another order for samples. If you have "Phoenix" in soap form I am sure she will buy it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
oh, and in case I didn't quite get the point across- my wife has NEVER reacted the way she has to this soap. She wasn't just humoring me (like she usually does)- she really liked it.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sue has several vanilla shave and bath soaps. She sent a 1oz sample of the Sandalwood Vanilla shave soap with my first order. It's one I wouldn't have picked out for myself. It's now my favorite of the 5 scents I've tried. It's in my cart for my next order, along with the Phoenix.

oh, and in case I didn't quite get the point across- my wife has NEVER reacted the way she has to this soap. She wasn't just humoring me (like she usually does)- she really liked it.

Ii really like that one too... I am going to make EVERYTHING with that eventually.... still playing catch up here, but it's on my list for sure. Thanks! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom