What's new

2nd Safety Razor Shave with a Derby blade....

So at around 4pm I got off work and went to the gym. After a great workout I went into the steam room for about 15 minutes and went home.

Once arrived at home I filled my sink and bowl with hot water to soak my brush and razor while I shower.

After shower, i prepped my lather (used AOS Lavender) The lather came out really creamie and thick which i assume is good. I completed 2 passes today as i didnt require more. first pass was ATG and second was WTG with no buffing required afterwords. Once the wife got home she gave me a kiss and touched my face and said "I've never felt your face this smooth" and that it feels like baby skin.

I LOVE THIS NEW PASSION I HAVE FOR SHAVING!!! ALL THANKS TO MY FELLOW MEMBERS OF BADGER AND BLADE. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Note* Wifey went out and bout me some TOBS lavender creme for more inspiration in my new found love of DE shaving

Cheers!!!!!:thumbup:

Wife support is very important !

Mine was kind of making fin of me in the beginning, but now she keep asking me what am i planning to do "my routine" as it is "kind of sexy, they way the blade goes across your face"
:w00t:

Top Bottom