What's new

Italian Barber really does rock

First of all it was great customer service right from the get go. He kept me informed
of everything that was going on with my order so I always knew where I stood.

We sent the money through my partners paypal and she did most of the emailing with him.
She even said he was really great to deal with.

So I had decided to order the feather popular to start with as a newbie and once I got the hang of it I was going to get the EJ.

So you know how long it takes paypal to take money from your bank account right? So I had to wait for that to happen. Once the money got there it turned out Joe had only one feather left and it was broken so he emailed with a few options for me. One was to wait for his new feather shipment to come in and one was to accept an EJ for only a bit more money but still a very nice discount.

I took the EJ and he decided to ship it as an expedited parcel since I had been waiting so long. It only took 3 business days to get here and this time he sent it as soon as paypal told him the payment was on the way rather than wait for the money to actually get there. A lot of online vendors wouldn't think of doing that so that makes him a really great vendor in my book.

That's not all.

He sent an alum stick along with a bunch of EJ samples of cream and AS and a sample of Acca Kappa cologne(Acqua Di Colonia).

What a top notch way to do business!

What did I buy?

EJ Razor

Sample pack:
10 Bolzano
10 Feathers
10 Lord Super
10 Lord Platinum
10 Astra Platinum

1 RazoRock Shave cream

What did Joe send in addition?

1 Alum stick (Cristalli di Rocca)

Samples:
2 EJ Sandalwood shaving cream
2 EJ Facial exfoliant
2 EJ Sandalwood AS
1 Acca Kappa Cologne

Thanks very much Joe! You've earned a loyal customer.

I placed a order on a Sunday evening once and got a personal email a few minutes later saying that my package had been prepared and was ready for shipment the next morning! Talk about service!

Ordered some Floid Amber aftershave on Friday, received it today (Monday). Not bad at all, Joe.

Top Bottom