What's new

Grettings from New Mexico

Long-time lurker, finally decided to register. I've learned a lot from these forums. Been using a DE for about 18 months now, a very nice Muhle R89, a gift from my wife. Tried a few creams--Taylor's lavender, Musgo Real, Trumpers (sandalwood, which I was surprised to find I didn't like at all) and Edwin Jagger's sandalwood, which is probably my favorite so far. I'm now waiting for a delivery of Jagger's sea buckthorn.

Welcome to the B.

One of my fave soaps is Muhle's sea buckthorn. I don't know if it is anywhere near EJ's Buckrhorn in scent.

Glad you have posted! Lots to learn, and lots to share!

Long-time lurker, finally decided to register. I've learned a lot from these forums. Been using a DE for about 18 months now, a very nice Muhle R89, a gift from my wife. Tried a few creams--Taylor's lavender, Musgo Real, Trumpers (sandalwood, which I was surprised to find I didn't like at all) and Edwin Jagger's sandalwood, which is probably my favorite so far. I'm now waiting for a delivery of Jagger's sea buckthorn.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to B & B. You'll find it very informative. I see you already have a mild case of AD, Acquisition Disorder. Welcome to the club.

One of my fave soaps is Muhle's sea buckthorn. I don't know if it is anywhere near EJ's Buckrhorn in scent.

From what I understand the Muhle and EJ creams are the same products under different labels, but for some reason the Jagger creams cost less than Muhle's versions.

Top Bottom