What's new

Feather Stainless Steel Razor AS-D1

I've been giving serious consideration to parting with my hard earned cash on this beauty, but I have concerns !

Am I being a muppet ??? Is it style over substance ? Should I save my money for my next inflated gas bill ?!!
Yes, it looks great, and is made from stainless steel (sigh), but it is a fair chunky of cash to splurge.

Do any of you own this razor ? If so, I would be glad to hear your comments before deciding if I should take the plunge.

Big Thanks
SimonP

Check the reviews. It is a mild, yet very smooth-cutting and effective razor. I've had mine for over a year and love it, but it's definitely not world-beating razor. You can do just as well with a cheaper model from EJ, Muhle, or Merkur. That said, it's a pleasure to use and VERY well-built.

Thanks Kevan.:thumbup:

I've been using a Merkur Futur for a while now, and fancied a change.
Not sure what my obsession with stainless steel is, but I'm still weighing up hitting the purchase button on the Feather, after reading numerous reviews.

It's just the price that's holding me back .......for now ! :001_smile

The Feather razor will give a great shave paired with a feather blade.It is really up to you if you want to spend the cash.

Paul

Top Bottom