What's new

Rolls Razor The Viscount

I just found a mint/unused Rolls Razor today. I have attached some pics of it. Any idea on the value?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks.:001_smile

I think most serious collectors have 1 or 2 of these; as I do, but they aren't really that valuable I have sold a handful of these and lost money on most of them, selling price has been between $10 and $25 dollars. I have seen them in antique stores for $60 to $100, never seen one sell at this price, but I guess it could happen.

ken

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Most minty sets go for under $30.00. They are cool to have though. Hang on to it. :thumbup1:

I have two Rolls and love them:thumbup: use the in my rotation with DE's Merkur's. Paid $30.00 or so for each $15 for extra blade and case. BUT if you feel no love for the Roll's would be happy take it off your hands.:001_smile

Have seen them on ebay go for almost $200 which I found way over priced when I found my "new" never used in a antique store for the price stated.

Very sweet! I recently purchased one - don't need it, but thought it would look good in the collection! :thumbup1:

P

Pjotr

I always think they look like amazingly collectable items but even on e-bay they don't seem to fetch more than $35. That's a fantastic looking set and I'd just put it away until one day the shaving community wakes up and discovers them.

Then grab another and USE it! The shave is very different (for me, at least) kinda like a straight- on-a-stick. I eally enjoy using it. Once or twice Mon-Friday always on weekends.

Nice. What's it worth? Who cares? Shave with it! You may be pleasantly surprised. Takes a little work to get a keen edge but it's definitely worth the trouble for the experience of shaving with something so nostalgic.

Top Bottom