What's new

what next soap to get

Have Tabac stick and an old puck from C&E...

looking for recommendations..would prefer sticks as its easy to travel with, but willing to sacrifice that idea if the soap is really good and does not come in stick format...

Max am willing to fork out is $50.00 but would try not to hit that amount..

For shave sticks I like Valobra, Speick, and La Toja. All are excellent and reasonably priced. You can buy all three and not come close to $50.

All the above plus Irish Moos, also don't forget to throw in a stick of Arko in your order. IMO it is a great soap stick and you can get it for a song!

If I'm not able to carry my Cella with me, then, just as with this week, I take Valobra, sapone per barba and La Toja sticks.:thumbup1:

If you like Tabac....you'll love Irisch Moos.

Same great formulation, but a really nice scent.

Cella is great, as is Speick. I also like Arko and it's dirt cheap. Those five soaps make up 90% of my shaving rotation.

Yeah MWF is a great soap I have conquered 30 days using it and I simply love the soap, here is to 30 more days!! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
My favorite travel sticks are La Toja & Speick, just received a container of Pre de Provence shave soap in a tin that would also work great for traveling and is a very high quality for less than $15...

Top Bottom