What's new

Has anyone heard of this Pocket knife?

I just ordered a Boker 140th Anniversary Medium Stockman. Has anyone heard of this. It looks pretty high quality.

I am pretty excited, it is a German made knife and the steel is from Solingen Germany. I hear that German still is fantastic.

I've been carrying a Boker 140th anniversary stag copperhead for a while now. I love the carbon steel blades. They take a wicked edge with ease. You'll be pleased with yours. Congrats.

Thanks guys, it might sound a little lame but I want one because my Dad carried one his whole life and did everything with it from tightening screws, to cutting bread, to peeling an orange.

So I am quite excited.

Legion

Staff member
Thanks guys, it might sound a little lame but I want one because my Dad carried one his whole life and did everything with it from tightening screws, to cutting bread, to peeling an orange.

So I am quite excited.

That's not lame, it's as good a reason to choose a knife as any.

But don't use it to tighten screws.

I carry my Kershaw Leek when I remember to.
At work it's a very valuable tool.
And you'd be surprised how many people struggle instead of carrying a knife

Hey Bub......I picked up a knife this weekend. I may have paid a couple bucks too much, but it sure is nice looking. Has a demascus blade ~ I liked it. When I get it, I will bring it to the office.........

So I am quite excited.

I am pretty excited, it is a German made knife and the steel is from Solingen Germany. I hear that German still is fantastic.

I have a Boker Police Model automatic half serrated that I love. As long as you get one that's made in Germany (boker Plus are made in China) you can't go wrong for the money.

Top Bottom