What's new

DFW Get-together?

Disregard this thread, as there is a meeting in Arlington on April 18th at noon, location- Sonny's BBQ. Sounds decent, I am off that day and will do my best to show up.

I agree! Some Saturday would work better for me! I live in Keller so just let me know and I will try to get there! I'm new to DE so I would be looking forawrd to it!:thumbup1:

Weekday evenings in Arlington are not possible for me, as I live in east Dallas and work in north Richardson.

Something closer to north Dallas in the evenings, or weekends would work better. Even Arlington would work on a weekend.

Any ideas?

Another thread recently stated the meeting in Arlington on April 18th at Sonny's BBQ was set in stone, but so far, no one other than I has said anything about it.

I searched for it but it seems to have disappeared.

I know where the Cracker Barrell is off Matlock but I would have to google up any thing else. A Sat in May would be great since all my April weekends are booked.

Well I am booked that day and I would love to get a Sat date in May set if possible. Sonny's would be a great place to meet it sounds like to me.

Well let's see about setting a Sat date in May in Arlington TX then.

We have the 7th, 14th, 21st, the 28th is Memorial day week end and I am booked on that one.

It has been a few years since a DFW meet-up. I believe the last one was to celebrate Paul's return from deployment in the ME. There was a lunch in Tyler a year ago or so but I am not aware of anything else.

Count me in for any gathering, depending on schedules.

May is not a good month for me. However, if the general consensus says May, then by all means, you gentlemen have an outstanding time, I'll have to sit it out.

Maybe we can keep discussing this, and arrive at a mutually beneficial time and place that suits the majority.

Top Bottom