What's new

DFW Get-together?

Something to keep in mind while picking a venue is that the event is more of a meeting than a meal. You really want a place that doesn't mind some folks hanging out, chatting, keeping a table occupied.

If we hit Cracker barrel on a off hour we will be fine. We have had post funeral and wedding meals and visits at Cracker Barrels across TX and they we're glad we came.

If we hit Cracker barrel on a off hour we will be fine. We have had post funeral and wedding meals and visits at Cracker Barrels across TX and they we're glad we came.

Good deal. I have almost no experience with Cracker barrel so I thought I had better throw that out.

Yea I live just inside the City Limits of Cleburne on the Southside going toward Rio Vista.

This may be a separate event but if'in it is looking like it might only be the two of us we might wish to find something a little closer to home.

On a slightly different subject, did you attend Antique Alley a few weekends back? I missed this one due to work but I am ready for the next round in the fall.

This may be a separate event but if'in it is looking like it might only be the two of us we might wish to find something a little closer to home.

On a slightly different subject, did you attend Antique Alley a few weekends back? I missed this one due to work but I am ready for the next round in the fall.

I skipped out on the Alley and Yea we would meet at the Cotton Patch in Burleson if it just us Johnson County Boys.

I work in Burleson.....

I work in Fort Worth....

Anyhow, I would love to see more than a few members show but I have no problem with any number that would show. James aka tecattlerancher and I have met more than once over some BBQ.

(James....you still around? The Cowboys got you in hiding again?)

So whatever works out is fine by me.

I would be interested in meeting with y'all! Saturday works for me. As I live in Coppell and work at DFW Arlington works for me. The 21st of May works for me.

Tom

Top Bottom