What's new

DFW Get-together?

Just found this. Let me know if any get togethers are planned. I am in Frisco.

I am kind of new to DE shaving and have lots of questions. I purchase a EJ and went through a bunch of sample packs and decided on the Gilette 7'Oclock blacks, just purchased my first 100. I have been using AOS oil and shave cream as well as prorasso green. I like the pre shave oil and was thinking of making my own from a recipe I found on straightrazorplace.com. I still haven't ventured into the aftershave area yet. I would like to try/smell some before I leap.

Thanks

Mike

In reference to the Texas members list that was posted back in June. Thanks, good to know. I work from home so if there are any Frisco area shavers that want to get together for coffee just let me know.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm in the Frisco area too, and second the idea of a group of us shavers getting together for some coffee. Any other Collin/Denton County people interested in a small get together in Frisco?

Michael

I am near Teal and Eldorado. Let me know which area of Frisco you are located and maybe we could meet up at a Starbucks somewhere.

I just blew through Frisco last week. Quick stop in the Panther Creek area. Never made it to the Gents Place however. I must admit, I liked it very much.

Why do you ask?

Are you planning a trip to Arlington?

If so, when?

Propose a date and I'll see what my oh-so-crowded calendar will accommodate.

Let's do it!

I would love to meet some other DE shavers from the DFW area. I live in Garland, near Jupiter and Arapaho. A date in mid June, or later would be best for me. My wife and I are going on a cruise in May to celebrate her successful recovery from pancreatic cancer.

Congrats!! :thumbup1:

I would love to meet some other DE shavers from the DFW area. I live in Garland, near Jupiter and Arapaho. A date in mid June, or later would be best for me. My wife and I are going on a cruise in May to celebrate her successful recovery from pancreatic cancer.

Top Bottom