What's new

C&E Pewter?

Has anyone else tried one of these? I finally found a place that carries C&E in this town, and stopped by. She only had one brush left, the $75 pewter C&E. I really needed a new brush, like yesterday, so I got it. It doesn't smell like dead badger, though. I guess sitting out in her shop let the aroma dissipate.

On a side note, she said that C&E was lousy about communicating, and that she had been trying to order the $35 brush forever, but no reply. I mentioned that my friend and I were going to make brushes, and she said to bring some by. She also wants samples of my shaving cream.:thumbup1:

Heh. I would imagine that Edwin Jagger is getting a bit backed up with the demand from C&E. And good on you for finding someone that might possibly carry your products. Not bad when a little side business starts to take off.

I was under the impression that the 85$ Pewter C&E Jagger brush was more or less identical to the other silvertips sold by C&E. If either of you would like, i'll gladly put up a review of the brush. I'm relatively new to wetshaving, and this brush was my second foray into the art. The first was an EJ Best Badger which I found to be a bit too scratchy.

don't let me stop you from posting a review - more opinions is probably a good thing for people looking to buy a new brush.

I already have an EJ best and a Vulfix Super - the next brush I go for will probably be a Shavemac, but not for a while.

Top Bottom