What's new

The Catch 22

Back when I used carts or disposables and canned goo.....I hated shaving

It was Zero fun, and I had to do it daily

Now I wet shave and love it, and the results are so good......shaving daily is not neccessary.

If thats not unfair, I dont know what is. :mad3:

Sounds like a rough,er smooth, spot to be in.

I'm still working on BBS for 20% of my face(neck and jawline) so there is always something for me to shave daily.

Now I wet shave and love it, and the results are so good......shaving daily is not neccessary.

Maybe not necessary, but if you want to you can. :thumbup1:

-jim

Such a sad realization.

Ah well. At least we have a little more time to dig around the Internet or local shops for shave supplies.

On the bright side, every day you do shave, it's almost like Christmas!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

can i interest you in some chocolate covered egyptian cotton?

When I think about it’s pretty pitiful that shaving has become one of the highlights of my day, but that’s my life and it is what it is.

Bob

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
When I think about it’s pretty pitiful that shaving has become one of the highlights of my day, but that’s my life and it is what it is.

Bob

not pitiful at all- it is some "me" time to enjoy before the day goes to hell. And it seems that when the day starts off with a good shave the day is good. YMMV

Not having to shave every day might be a blessing to some but probably not this crowd. I have a 5:00 shadow by 1:00 so I get to experience it all I want.

My Wife thinks I am "displaying" all my new stuff because I installed nice glass shelves for it while she stores all hers away everyday. I tried to argue that there was no room but she's right, I'm displaying it!

I have laid in the bed at night rubbing my face hoping that some stubble will show up so I can shave in the morning. :blush:

Charlie

Top Bottom