What's new

My 2000th Post!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

Wow it is hard to believe I have been a member of this forum for 7 months. It just seems like yesterday I was driving Luc crazy with all my Newbie questions. :w00t:

Since that time I have developed a severe case of RAD. I swear I bought every razor I could find. That has calmed down a bit. I can actually be a bit picky on what I buy now. I still have not developed a bad case of BAD but by reading about a possible B&B brush this year that may have to change.

The best part of the past 7 months is all the friendships I have developed. I have never met any of you in person but there are a great many of you I consider a friend. The camaraderie on here is just unbelievable. This has got to be one of the best forums on the net.:thumbup:

I would also like to take a moment in this post and thank the entire Moderator team. I am sure it is a very under appreciated job. I do not think any of us say thank you enough for the job they do helping make this the greatest forum there is. While we are at it lets give a big shout out to all of the Stewards as well for the support and guidance they give all of us. (Yes Lou even you....just get off the fence, man.:lol:)

There are a few members and Mods who have been very instrumental in helping me learn and grow on this forum and in the world of wet shaving. I will not embarrass any of you buy calling you out by name. I think you know who you are.

Thank you everyone for making this place such a blast to be a part of.......Joel, Nick you have a hell of a Forum.

Here is to the next 2000.:badger::clap::a50::a14::a54:

I now believe in the Sasquatch.

How in the heck could a creature that doesn't exist make 2000 posts in seven months?

Congrats!:thumbup1:

Congrats on your 2000th post. I have learned allot from your posts as well. I have been wanting to ask you this for awhile now. I notice that you live in KC and in one of your posts you mentioned the new police station built on Pleasant Valley road. Do you live North of the river? I work in Claycomo and live near Worlds of Fun.

Congrats on 2000 :thumbup1: Did you experience any odd glitches at the turn of P2K? Such as your brain shutting down or your posting abilities degrading? I'm only asking because I'm not close to that milestone myself and was wondering if I need an upgrade or possibly a patch from the mods. :lol:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Congrats on 2000 :thumbup1: Did you experience any odd glitches at the turn of P2K? Such as your brain shutting down or your posting abilities degrading? I'm only asking because I'm not close to that milestone myself and was wondering if I need an upgrade or possibly a patch from the mods. :lol:

Yes I had to contact Phil. He sent me a brain patch. I think I am good to go for another 1000. Phil said only one patch per 1000. If it gets to bad I will have Mr. Scruffy threaten him. He is good at that.:tongue_sm

Yes I had to contact Phil. He sent me a brain patch. I think I am good to go for another 1000. Phil said only one patch per 1000. If it gets to bad I will have Mr. Scruffy threaten him. He is good at that.:tongue_sm

I better start working on it then don't want to wait to the last minute.

Well done! Now be sure to steer clear of those beef jerky prankster guys and you'll make it to 5K no sweat.

Only 7 months? I would have thought you were around when the doors first opened. I've been around for longer and contributed less.

Good job!

Top Bottom