What's new

Queen Charlotte Soaps

Has anyone tried these products and can provide feedback?

I'm looking to buy the Tea Tree shampoo bar, but cannot decide on a body soap scent. What is the difference between tallow and vegetable oil soaps? I'm perfectly fine with tallow (prefer it in my soaps after using Irish Moos :tongue_sm) but wouldn't mind vegetable either. From what I know of tallow, I won't have to worry about dryness.

Has anyone tried these products and can provide feedback?

I'm looking to buy the Tea Tree shampoo bar, but cannot decide on a body soap scent. What is the difference between tallow and vegetable oil soaps? I'm perfectly fine with tallow (prefer it in my soaps after using Irish Moos :tongue_sm) but wouldn't mind vegetable either. From what I know of tallow, I won't have to worry about dryness.

I would recommend contacting QCS. They have great support, and can answer all your questions. Basically the vegetable oil is used as it's very similar to tallow. So for some people that want more of a "green" product that is the reason for the vegetable oil. Again I would contact them directly and they can give you more info on their products. :thumbup1:

I used QCS bath soaps all through this harsh Iowa winter. I normally get awfully itchy dry skin, and pound through body lotion, but with the QCS bars I've hardly had to use them. The scents were fantastic, the quality amazing, and I got about 4 weeks out of each bar. I haven't tried the shampoo bar, but based on my experience with their bath soaps and shave cream/soap samples, the quality will be high.

Excellent products all around from QCS, I use and enjoy their tallow body soaps and I have no doubt their none tallow soaps are just as great. You can buy with confidence from QCS!

Top Bottom