What's new

Presentation razor on the 'bay

Anyone here snag it? I saw it, but couldn't afford it. Sure was nice, though! Congrats if it was someone here! :thumbup:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I wonder why it was going so cheap..... $85 for a gold Pres Razor - British rocket flair, to boot - seems low.:glare:

Last edited:
I saw it and drooled, then moved on.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm not a collector and won't be acquiring anymore DE razors just to look at.

I have been scouring the WTB, but it's too time consuming to find matches to what I have.

I was amazed at the beauty of that set and the price.

Definitely a presentation set for PRESENTATION. Seems hard to imagine shaving with a set that pristine.

Wow! I didn't even see that one. Was it on one of the international ebay sites?

Im kicking myself for not getting it

Yeah me too.

Dang. I'm a huge Rocket fan.
How did I miss that?

I saw it and drooled, then moved on.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm not a collector and won't be acquiring anymore DE razors just to look at.

I have been scouring the WTB, but it's too time consuming to find matches to what I have.

I was amazed at the beauty of that set and the price.

Definitely a presentation set for PRESENTATION. Seems hard to imagine shaving with a set that pristine.

So the only one that saw it when available passed it up? The rest of us who love it missed it? How does that work :blink: :blink: :blink:

Top Bottom