What's new

Blade Bank.... 8 for $1.00

I saw this at Family Dollar today. Eight of these little Tupperware-type containers for a buck. They almost exactly fit the little boxes of blades for storage or for a blade bank. When full, I guess I'll just wrap some duct-tape around them and toss 'em.

12 cents each!

I LOVE those tiny tupperwares!! :thumbup: They are so useful for storing all kinds of small things and painting and craft supplies.

I little cut in the top and your ready to go. Plus if you wanted to be super green you could just empty the used blades in a soup can for complete recycle.
Then you could sell the rest of them to us on the BST!!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I saw this at Family Dollar today. Eight of these little Tupperware-type containers for a buck. They almost exactly fit the little boxes of blades for storage or for a blade bank. When full, I guess I'll just wrap some duct-tape around them and toss 'em.

12 cents each!

That looks like it would work. As I occasionally have kids in the house, I would super glue the lid to the container- but that is a minor and easy point.

They can also serve as an isotropyl alcohol container that you can dip your razor in after you shave to remove water. That is what I use those little containers for.

They can also be used to store blades to keep moisture out.

Many good uses!

Top Bottom