What's new

"The complete razor is in mint condition, however it has the common split..."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230594721373&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

proxy.php

"Mint condition"? :blink:

That's hardly fair, insomniac. You didn't even mention that it included a second razor with an extremely rare convex blade guard:

proxy.php

:blink::w00t::lol:

what is the composition of those handle tubes??? I am wondering if it is possible to braze them just enough to hold them together.

P.S. I stopped laughing just before I wet myself and long enough to type this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
That razor definitely needs some TLC only available from Cooncat Bob. Nothing is mint about that if you look at the finish close enough. I haven't ever seen one cracked that badly, it is unusuable with that handle!

Hard to tell from the photo, but this could be a very rare Gillette with an asymmetric comb, in which case it is worth a lot more that $5.

Wow. Seriously they listed that as mint condition? Even if the finish was perfect you still can't list as mint even if the crack is common due to inferior materials used to make during those years. OMG thanks for the laugh.

I love when you come across these listings.
Really, why would they think that was in any condition other than broken?
If it were anything else it would be junk.

Remind me not to eat dinner at their house. I'd hate to see what their definition of delicious is....

Top Bottom