What's new

St. Patty's Day

Just seeing what you all are planning to wear on Thursday.

For me? Without a doubt, Green Irish Tweed :thumbup:

I'll wear whatever is least likely to attract the slobbering drunkards I'll encounter from my morning commute onward.

What'll I wear on Thursday? I'm not sure but by the end of the day it may smell like stale booze.

Last edited:
Edited at poster's request.

You can protest(ant) all you want, but just don't do it! :tongue_sm

...as for me? I'm w/Obsessed. I'll wear what's least likely to attract the slobbering, vomiting drunkards who frequent the 2 Irish bars that are on the block where I work, and who tend to crowd, pi** & yell loudly on said block (starting @ about 9am). It doesn't help that this block is also one of the feeder blocks for the parade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland. And after months of trying to decide which Creed to buy next, I feel myself gravitating once again to the greenest of the green Creeds, Original Vetiver (I'm just not digging the rest of them all that much now that they've taken Green Valley out and aren't offering GIT in a 4 oz bottle) . . .

I was thinking the same thing, but I already stepped in it once tonight!

hehe. it's a common mistake - I've lived in Ireland on and off for years and never saw a kilt there. there are, however, solid-colored kilt-like garments worn by Irish pipers called tartans that you might see every so often.

Top Bottom