What's new

Agua Brava

Any wearers on the forum? What does this fragrance resemble, if anything? What are the experiences with it? (i.e. scent, sillage, etc.). Seems relatively cheap...

To me, it is very much a scent of the '70's and very masculine. I keep my bottle in my office for touch ups, when needed. I got it at tienda.com. Be sure to sign up for their eclub to get discounts.

one of my favorites ! not expensive,lasts awhile,never gives a sour or "off" dry down scent...it smells along the line of aqua di selva ,but does not reach the brightness,intensity or complexity of the modrone legend from italy...if you like agua brava chances are you will love di selva,I love 'em both

I have just a few drops left, my grandfather used it. I never knew him, but he means a lot to me. Still looking to buy a new bottle, but I can't find it in Belgium and I don't have any experience buying stuff online... Can someone tell me what the do's and don'ts are for shopping on the internet?

I have just a few drops left, my grandfather used it. I never knew him, but he means a lot to me. Still looking to buy a new bottle, but I can't find it in Belgium and I don't have any experience buying stuff online... Can someone tell me what the do's and don'ts are for shopping on the internet?

rogier...the best price on the internet for agua brava 3.4 ounce bottle of AFTERSHAVE is at shaveabuck.com here in the u.s. but beware,there is also agua brava "eau de cologne"....it is not the same formula....

Agua Brava is one of my favorite scents. It has sage as one of the main top notes along with some citrus. It is herbal and it is not as heavy on the pine as others that come in green bottles. Also, there is a tad of carnation. The base is not as strong as other similar scents. This is a very complex and delicate scent.

Al raz.

I just tried agua brava for the first time yesterday, It has a pretty strong sage and bay scent. It smells like soup or turkey stuffing! after a while the sage fades a bit and it has a light pine scent. Its fairly strong for being an EdC. I like sage and bay and pine so I enjoyed the scent, though I could see some people thinking I had been cooking soup instead of wearing cologne! It's pretty inexpensive stuff so its worth trying out for a different kind of smell.

I also like it very much. It has a very fresh and herbal opening with a bit of woods and pine. Not over powering. Recommended.

Top Bottom