What's new

Refilling your aftershave bottles

Alright gentleman, you want to reuse your glass aftershave bottle in favor of the new plastic bottles.

What do you use to transfer the AS from the new bottle to the old?

I am referring to the small aftershave bottle opening.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Buy a condiment bottle from Bed Bath and Beyond (like they put ketchup in at restaraunts), fill the condiment bottle and squeeze it into the glass bottle.
No spillage, no mess and very quick.

I got a really small SS funnel at a Hardware Store and it works great! But the Mustard squeeze bottle would be even better. I'll pick up one ASAP!

15 ml syringe, pull out the plunger and needle and use it as a funnel. I assume you are pouring from a plastic bottle so you just use the syringe as a funnel. If you have one a 50ml syringe would be quicker. I live on a farm and have syringes lying around.(not a druggy)

I found a cheap "flavor" injector at the grocery store that works great. Looks like a syringe but has a thin long needle that fits in the smallest AS bottle opening. It can be used like a syringe or a funnel for transferring AS.

I picked up a small plastic funnel at Pier 1. Works great. I think is was for filling oil lamps.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I just did some transferring today in fact.... I used an empty witch hazel bottle with a squeeze top lid... Worked great. And I expect any plastic squeeze type bottle and cap will work fine.

proxy.php

Looks so much better in the old Avon Bottels than the plastic AV bottles. Now my cheap American stuff is as nice looking as my expensive English and Italian stuff.

Top Bottom