What's new

Edwin Jagger Pre-Shave

I tried a sample of this magical cream this week and loved it. I have since ordered a full size and can't wait. Does anyone else like it this much?:w00t:

tried a sample this morning as well, i'm surprised you enjoyed it as much as you did, as from what i remember, you're not a MENTHOL man.

it went on nice, felt good, but my shave sucked! i had too many new factors in the mix today. i also tried the coconut GFT and didn't care for it as much as RazoRock or Cella, but i really enjoyed the EJ aftershave balm.

perhaps i'll try the preshave again tomorrow with my regular rotation and see how it works.

The GFT is average compared to the Razorock, Cella, Konk, tabac and benton clay. Did you brush or bowl lather the GFT. I am going to try the GFT with a bowl lather. I am not a menthol guy but I loved the way it made my face feel.

Maybe try it with the benton clay, your jag and a feather blade.

Where do you guys get your samples?? I've seen the product on WCS shaving and was thinking about giving it a try.......

That's a great question. (insert plug here) Great companies like The Italian Barber and Benton Clay provide samples at times when you place orders with them.

Where do you guys get your samples?? I've seen the product on WCS shaving and was thinking about giving it a try.......

i've gotten samples from Retailers, Co-Workers, Edwin Jagger, Muhle, Body Shop. the mfg ones, are usually when you order something like razor, they might throw in a few things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom