What's new

Female co-worker

I had a coworker get a little close to me today and she said she loved the smell of my SCS bay rum w/a twist. I told her to feel how smooth a shave I have and she said that she's never had a smoother shave on her legs ever. As we're talking a few guys mention how shaving is a chore. It's funny how all of us here have taken something that can be a pain, a "chore", and have made it into a positive, relaxing and enjoyable time in our lives. Just my two cents!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I had a coworker get a little close to me today and she said she loved the smell of my SCS bay rum w/a twist. I told her to feel how smooth a shave I have and she said that she's never had a smoother shave on her legs ever. As we're talking a few guys mention how shaving is a chore. It's funny how all of us here have taken something that can be a pain, a "chore", and have made it into a positive, relaxing and enjoyable time in our lives. Just my two cents!

Fair is fair- she felt your face, so you should get to feel her legs to judge properly

+1 Great song for the mood :lol: yeah I have debated for hours on the benefits of wet shaving to fellow co-workers. One man took the plunge and couldn't be happier. Still trying to convince my boss and I think the only way I am going to get him is to actually buy him the setup and force him into wet shaving! :thumbup1:

... I told her to feel how smooth a shave I have and she said that she's never had a smoother shave on her legs ever.

Didn't Evil Kirk try that line on Yeoman Rand?

proxy.php

Seriously congrats on a convert and the compliment!

If she starts talking about how smooth her legs are she either wants to know more about you, your shaving set up, or she wants you to flirt with her.
Either way more disussion onthe topic is needed with her!!!

Danger, Danger, Warning Will Robinson!

See Rule #14 about women, shaving and work . . . also called "How to find a new job and hire a good lawyer"

Mrscottishman

She sues him or he sues her?:confused1

Neither, they both sue the company for promoting an environment in which both of their unacceptable behavior can exist and escalate. They then spend their millions together in Jamaica on tropical rum-laced drinks, massages, and a villa suite with room service and a very comfy and supportive bed.

Top Bottom