What's new

iPad 2

So who is going to be standing in line at their local Apple Store at 5 PM today to pick up the new iPad? Me! About 4 hours to go.

I love technology, I don't like lines or crowds so I'm just going to wait for them to arrive at work and make sure I get one in my hands.

I plan to get one, have been thinking about it for a while but when the rumours of iPad 2 was released recently i decided to wait until it arrive to HK.

Love gadgets ;)

This guy

I have 2 best buys, 3 walmarts, 3 targets and an apple store within 5 miles of my house. I hope I find the 32GB in white!!!

I'm posting this from my original iPad. And have no plans to replace it until somewhere about when iPad 4 comes out.

I'm planning on getting the new one and passing the original to my 9 yr old daughter who seems to be the other tech head in the house. :001_wub:

Gotcha beat. My iPad micro is an iPhone. Don't need wifi to connect and it also makes phone calls.

I'm thinking that maybe they should come out with an iPad that has more computing power, and maybe a bigger screen.....maybe make it able to stand up on your desk.....hmmmm, maybe throw in a wireless keyboard too.

Maybe someday.

Here's a rendition of what I'm thinking:

proxy.php

iPads are great, but I can't quite justify buying one since I already own an iPhone, MacBook Pro, and a Kindle.

Someday though...

Only 2 hours and 40 minutes from joining the line to walking out the door with a 64 GB wi-fi in black. Resisted the first model, patiently waiting for the second generation. Passed the time using my wife's iPod touch, which she very patiently shared. Third generation iPad will be hers.

Only 2 hours and 40 minutes from joining the line to walking out the door with a 64 GB wi-fi in black. Resisted the first model, patiently waiting for the second generation. Passed the time using my wife's iPod touch, which she very patiently shared. Third generation iPad will be hers.

So what are your thoughts? Do you like it?

No more lines for me - the military took that out of me. The kids and I are going to get one for my wife's birthday in June - my daughter has a friend who works at and Apple store an and he can make one iPad purchase a year - 25% off. 16G for her will be plenty.

I'm thinking that maybe they should come out with an iPad that has more computing power, and maybe a bigger screen.....maybe make it able to stand up on your desk.....hmmmm, maybe throw in a wireless keyboard too.

Maybe someday.

Here's a rendition of what I'm thinking:

proxy.php

It's already out for less money than an iPad

Top Bottom