Hey guys...an idea struck me about my first custom brush. The handle traveled 8,867 miles (at least) from Hyderabad, India to end up on my shelf in Phoenix, AZ. It was knotted with a 16mm TGN finest and is a great little brush. It's really only decorative for me at this point as I've graduated to a large Silvertip. I'd like to send it around the US, Alaska and Hawaii included.
The Fine Print:
- If you want it, add your name to the list in your reply (please append the full list in your reply to keep the running tab)
- Keep it for a week
- You must agree to take a picture of the brush at a recognizable landmark of your city and post it in this forum
- You must clean it before sending it out
- You must contact the next person in the list for shipping information and agree to pay shipping to said individual
- Have fun with the picture!
- The person shipping the brush will post in this forum how many miles it will travel to the next destination
- Take care of her...the brush was my first, and has some sentimental value
I think that's about it. Moderators, please let me know if I'm in violation of any rules. I'll keep a running tab of the mileage...let's see where and how far it will travel. I'm kicking around the idea of sending it outside US in the future (the photo ops may be just too good to pass up), but we'll leave it at US to start.
On to the brush!