What's new

TFH and Prosaro

Got sample from TFH and Prosaro AFS from supershaver.

Used the Ultimate shave cream, half onto a brush and face lathered. this is good stuff and easy to lather unlike Musgo. And this is good stuff. My face does not feel that dry in rainy NJ.

and prosaro..hmm now that is good stuff too....

maybe english creams are the ones for me....at least for now...:w00t:

Last edited:
T&H is English - but Proraso is Italian! Other great Italian creams: Acca Kappa 1869, Omega, Cremo, P.160, and soaps that are soft as some creams such as Cella and Valobra.

Last edited:
T&H is English - but Proraso is Italian! Other great Italian creams: Acca Kappa 1869, Omega, Cremo, P.160, and soaps that are soft as some creams such as Cella and Valobra.

should have mentioned that proraso was the afs lotion

But I agree with you the T&H Ultimate Comfort is a great cream - one of my favorites. The T&H Utimate Comfort aftershave balm is also excellent.

By the way, on the T&H website you can buy some great samples. Also, T&H offers a discount to B&B members. Use the code BB11 and you get 15% off.

But I agree with you the T&H Ultimate Comfort is a great cream - one of my favorites. The T&H Utimate Comfort aftershave balm is also excellent.

By the way, on the T&H website you can buy some great samples. Also, T&H offers a discount to B&B members. Use the code BB11 and you get 15% off.

Thats good to know. I did get the sample pack from them. they sent soo many to choose and use..they sent creams and balms...this is getting addicting. i have creams coming from royal shave..

i may have to get this T&H cream as well..:lol:

Top Bottom