What's new

Where can I get a brush display shelf?

Look for two or three tier spice racks at garage sales. I have four that I use to store my brushes when not in rotation. They cost me $2-$3 at yard sales and they work perfectly. I was at a Senior Citizen thrift sale last week and saw a nice one for $1.50. I did not buy it, but I am kicking myself now for not getting it. They are possibly the least expensive way to store and display shaving brushes.

If you want to go the minimalist route, attach a a small rare earth magnet to the bottom of the brush. Then you can "hang" them from the bottom of your medicine cabinet, assuming you have a magnetic base to the cabinet.

I used the deal Extreme website to purchase the magnets, but man, what a hassle.

I use a small 3-pipe pipe rack...I'll get a pic later.

two bigger brushes sit on top behind the holes. In the holes are a Mergress, and two vintage straights.

My other 4 brushes sit in front of it on the countertop...they'll be moved soon to the wall boxes I'm painting to be hung below my shave cabinet.

Look for two or three tier spice racks at garage sales. I have four that I use to store my brushes when not in rotation. They cost me $2-$3 at yard sales and they work perfectly. I was at a Senior Citizen thrift sale last week and saw a nice one for $1.50. I did not buy it, but I am kicking myself now for not getting it. They are possibly the least expensive way to store and display shaving brushes.
+1 ... this is what I was going to suggest, but you beat me to it.

Here is a sampling from Amazon ... and these are just the ones made of bamboo.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...+spice+rack&x=0&y=0&sprefix=bamboo+spice+rack

Those spice racks on Amazon are not the racks I was talking about. The racks that I have hang on the wall and hold 4-6 shaving brushes per tier (depending on the width). They are about 2 inches in depth and 10 to 12 in. wide. Usually made of wood.

Top Bottom