What's new

Fresh from the UPS truck

I bought an Arlington puck of soap, and somehow ended up with 2. Bank error in my favor, collect $10? LOL!!! Also, got the GEO F. Trumpers ROSE scented soap, my Dominica Bay Rum Original, and musgo real. The DOminica Bay rum smells really good, the rose scented soap smells pretty good.....I hate to say it, but the Musgo Real smells really cologne-y & the Arlington soap has the same sort of scent williams has, only the box is glossier... I dunno, maybe it lathers really nice, I haven't tried it yet, but those are my first impressions just giving everything a sniff. More to come later!!! Tabac replacement still on the way....as well as a Pumkin scented soap from San Diego called Pumpkin Silk. SO....NOW I have 21 soaps soon to have 23. I'm done. LOL! I have enough to play with for 2 years I think!

I bought an Arlington puck of soap, and somehow ended up with 2. Bank error in my favor, collect $10? LOL!!! Also, got the GEO F. Trumpers ROSE scented soap, my Dominica Bay Rum Original, and musgo real. The DOminica Bay rum smells really good, the rose scented soap smells pretty good.....I hate to say it, but the Musgo Real smells really cologne-y & the Arlington soap has the same sort of scent williams has, only the box is glossier... I dunno, maybe it lathers really nice, I haven't tried it yet, but those are my first impressions just giving everything a sniff. More to come later!!! Tabac replacement still on the way....as well as a Pumkin scented soap from San Diego called Pumpkin Silk. SO....NOW I have 21 soaps soon to have 23. I'm done. LOL! I have enough to play with for 2 years I think!

I'm pretty sure that was my puck of Arlington. Thanks for sending it on!

I think mine is just "replacement hard shave soap". smells kinda plain for a pricey soap. I got a freebie by accident....I wasn't charged for it. not sure how that happened, but I won't ask questions!

the Arlington soap has the same sort of scent williams has, only the box is glossier... I dunno, maybe it lathers really nice, I haven't tried it yet, but those are my first impressions just giving everything a sniff.

Yep, that would be the citronella BUT not to worry. Leave the soap open for 2 weeks and then use it. Unlike the stench of Williams, you will be greeted with beautiful top notes of citrus with base notes of dark fern :001_wub::thumbup::001_tt1:

Top Bottom