What's new

Tuscany - Per Uomo

I've tried a whole range of fragrances - and I admit my enthusiasm sometimes peaks at the point of discovery and then tapers off over time. But i'm almost half way through the bottle of my latest discovery and I still can't get enough. Two more bottles already on the way. I'm ecstatic with every application.

Anyone else out there share my insanity for this stuff?

View attachment 150356

Tuscany is great juice, but alas, I am a sucker for aromatic fougeres. This is similar to Azzaro Pour Homme; maybe not quite as complex and a touch cleaner.

I have a bottle of this tucked away. I haven't worn it in ages, because I have been reaching for Azzaro lately when the desire for an aromatic hits me.

I haven't tried the ASB as pictured above, but the EdT is a solid choice. A "must try" for anyone that likes Azzaro PH or aromatic fougeres in general.

Thumbs up.

Tuscany cologne is my go-to scent. I consider it "me." The scent of it lasts forever for me, and if it fades and I break a sweat, there it is again. I love it!

The Tuscany aftershave balm smells like the EDT/Cologne, but the scent is not as long lasting. I can't use the balm because it makes my face itch.

Top Bottom