What's new

5% Discount Code for www.Shaving.ie

Can't say enough good things about this site. Great stuff, fair pricing, and super fast shipping across the pond.

Can't say enough good things about this site. Great stuff, fair pricing, and super fast shipping across the pond.

I'm glad to hear that this site and its sister site have such great feedback.. cause I was checking out the cart and I noticed, I was getting an awesome price for the things I had listed and I just thought for a moment it was too good to be true.

I ordered a brush and soap and could not believe how fast it made it across the atlantic! Amazing service, great prices + responsive customer service.

Second time I order from Shaving.ie just carry GEM PTFE and Personna PTFE injector blades and I won't have a need to shop anywhere else.

Just ordered a Muhle R41 replacement head from the European site. Couldn't believe the cost including shipping! It was about half of what I could find anywhere else. Ordering was extremely easy. It came to me in less than two weeks. I would highly recommend ordering from these folks.

Just ordered a Muhle R41 replacement head from the European site. Couldn't believe the cost including shipping! It was about half of what I could find anywhere else. Ordering was extremely easy. It came to me in less than two weeks. I would highly recommend ordering from these folks.

Yeah American vendors always overcharge for everything though it probably has something to do with import taxes. Still I always look at the euro vendors first I'm not paying twice as much for another middleman.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to shaving.ie. Great service and great prices. I got my item from them faster than I have from the online sites out in california. They will be my go to from now on.

Chris, just recently joined the site and came across your site in the Vendors section. Great to see all the positive comments for a site based in Ireland and I for one will be placing an order with you real soon.
Best wishes
Paul

Is this shop doing okay? I went online to buy some Speick goods, and their stock is low in nearly every category. I hope this is only temporary because this is my go to place.

Good to hear. I guess your shop is doing more than okay, and that's well deserved. Your site is really the best on the internet for shaving goods in my opinion.

I have ordered several times from this store and I am very surprised at how quickly they ship to the US for such a reasonable cost. Their prices are about the best I have found. Very happy to support them without coupons and discounts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom