What's new

Post your : non shaving hobbies

Music- playing my Les Paul and listening to it, also attending most concerts that come through my area.

My job takes place on a boat but i love being on the water so i will say "Boating" as one of my hobbies

Watches-- this is my new obsession

Gym Rat-- i spend a lot of time at the gym and researching the whole science of supplements and diet

1. play softball on Wednesdays and Sundays. 1st base and Left Field respectively.
2. Practice Boxing technique (work the bag, footwork, drills, conditioning)
3. Collect Knives, mostly from the Cutlery Corner Network (so ashamed) but I recently bought a Gerber Profile.
4. Paint (oil on canvas)
5. got into this DE wetshaving craze with the rest of you crazies.
6. Reading books (just finished some Bukowski and Palahniuk. Started reading "The Iliad")
7. prepping my "Bugout Bag" with all the vitals for the coming apocalypse...or summertime camping trips....whichever comes first.

in no particular order..

Fly Fishing
Pipes & Cigars
Micro Brew
Port
Reading (trying to work my way through the AOM top 100 must reads)
volunteering at local pet rescue
sitting on my deck smoking, drinking, reading and working on my tan.

I love reading about all of the interesting stuff everyone is in to. Here are mine:

Cycling, road and Raleigh 3 speeds
Working out in general. I have to do it to stay sane.
Western shirts, the older the better
Sports of all types on all levels, but especially high school basketball here in Indiana
Mel Brooks films
Researching things, anything really. I get interested in something and want to find out everything I can about it then after it runs its course I move on to the next thing. Right now it is shaving, but just a few weeks ago it was old-timey bluegrass music.

Books, music, fragrances, traveling, driving, theatre, movies, pocket knives- these are the biggest ones.

Rock climbing, motorcycles, homebrewing, paintball, and pipes. Thats about all I have time for. I mostly rock climb, ride my motorcycle and smoke my pipes.

i love model rocketry...nothin better than blasting them up two thousand feet and poppin a parachute to come back down lol....love to ride my 4 wheeler as well...got a yamaha raptor 700r :) and camping ....fishing is a passion of mine almost up there with gettin a nice shave in

In no order:
Spending time with family (wife and 2 young kids)
Xbox 360
Golf
Home brewing
Making brewing equipment
Drinking homebrew and craft beer
Cooking
Computers building and fixing
Side jobs (small plumbing, electrical or general home improvement)
Paintball
Fishing
Camping though haven't been in years

I put a fair amount of miles in on this baby (and others) during the year:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Before discovering the Wet Shaving Hobby, my primary hobby was Tarantulas. I collect, study, and research them on an amateur basis. I also give educational presentations to schools, libraries, and community centers in my local area.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

They don't call me Spider-Man for nothing!

Brewing Beer
Whiskey
Women
Music
Automobiles (Built an '86 Suzuki Samura as my first car...now I just do repairs for friends)
Clothes
Exercise (Very reluctantly, I am a very lazy person, but being in shape is important, so I exercise everyday)

My dogs-2 pugs//shooting sports-mostly paper punching with handguns//swimming-it's a hobby, I swim a lot but am no damn good at it//watch collecting and antique binocular collecting (hence, Binowatch), but pretty much on hold with a son in med school and a daughter in college//classic men's clothes//reading history, but the history and military channel will do in a pinch!

Collecting/ Shooting guns
Archery
Weightlifting/ Power lifting/ Strongman
Anything tactical (Knifes, tactical pens, non lethal weapons, tactical flashlights)
Outdoors/ Hunting/ Hiking/ Camping
Cigars
Drinking fine beer
And last but not least..... playing Dungeons & Dragons. :blink:

no special order
spend time with my dogs, especially my english bulldog
shooting any and all firearms
making knives, not much good at it
leather work
hiking
camping
riding around my farm