What's new

Florida water

Wow, stumbled across this amazing stuff($4.99) while strolling down the Hispanic aisle of my local super market, near the soaps and detergents,still trying to figure that out.
This is a good AS(although the bottle says cologne), great fresh scent and a nice burn.
Strange when you find a nice product when your not even looking.
Any of guys like this stuff?

Last edited:
florida water has legions of fans and a few detractors.it's main drawback is it is pretty short lived on most people.
one thing i like to do is put a bit in cold water and dip a cloth in it while i'm working and wipe down with it.energizing.

Irony. Seems like everyone out of the state of Florida can find it, and you can't. Check hispanic bodegas and grocery stores. I found some last week in a Caribean grocery store.

I'm in the NE part of Florida. There are more rednecks than Hispanics. heh

A local B&B member told me where to get it & I picked up a bottle this morning. Smells good in the bottle. I'll try it tomorrow...

Florida Water???? Ewwwww......... :tongue_sm
:thumbup:

It's been in my rotation of AS/Colognes for over a decade. I first found it at a Caribbean food store. Then a got a bunch of bottles on closeout from a Dollar General when they stopped carrying it. I've since seen it at two small mom & pop drugstores.

I use it liberally as an aftershave/body splash. I've even used it mixed in hot water as a pre-shave. Scent is usually gone within an hour.

Florida Water???? Ewwwww......... :tongue_sm
:thumbup:

It's been in my rotation of AS/Colognes for over a decade. I first found it at a Caribbean food store. Then a got a bunch of bottles on closeout from a Dollar General when they stopped carrying it. I've since seen it at two small mom & pop drugstores.

I use it liberally as an aftershave/body splash. I've even used it mixed in hot water as a pre-shave. Scent is usually gone within an hour.

Good idea!

They sell this at Walmart by me, may have to pick some up if I go by that isle next time. Any word on what the scent is like?

they also carry it at family dollar.

I keep looking in dollar stores around here but never find it. Surprising because Westside Cleveland has a pretty large hispanic population. Is it elsewhere in the Family Dollar stores besides next to the men's shaving/deoderant section?

Found it in a random store by Union Square right next to the Clubman (original, vanilla, and the Veg). Gotta love the city!:lol:

A B&B member recommended Florida Water to me after I posted how I liked the GFT Eau de Portugal sample. Lemony scent which I can smell all day long, though I apply it fairly liberally (It comes pouring out of its bottle!). It is a stinger for sure. I let my face calm down a little after shaving, then apply.

Top Bottom