What's new

If money was no object, what wet shaving item would you want?

Money no object?

A new bathroom that is perfect for my hobby (new house), and any and all razors, brushes, and product I would like to have to put in it.

I am perfectly happy having a few nice things though.

well, Besides a custom Bathroom.... (great Idea btw)
... A custom Above the Tie Set. with A handle of my choice, every top cap and Base plate (including slant) they sell. with a custom display case for it....
...My mouth is watering now...

While not technically an item, I have an odd dream of shaving in India. I saw the movie "Darjeeling Limited" and pretty much committed to one day having a classic shave somewhere in India. Something about old blue tiles, alabaster sink and the aroma of incense drove me to try wet shaving in the first place.

A wolfman DC polished head with Wr1 or Wr2 handle, and a Paladin PK-47. I'm on the wait list for both. I didn't want to spend on high dollar gear until I knew in my bones that I had made the switch for good.

As of right now I would want the barrister and Mann fougere scent. I already love my shaving brushes me razors so soap it is.

I'm with many in this thread. My mouth is watering over an ATT Set but my wife and I are both on a budget so I'm going to have to save for a few months and then I still might be on the fence about it. The Kronus Slant would be the bare minimum.

Well if money was no object i would ship a merkur hd from abroad !
And probably i'll make a derby factory next to my appartement!

If money were no object, I'd have a barber come over and shave me most days. Other days, I'd just hang out and grow hair. Sorry, I got carried away.

I just want a bathroom with a window in it. I live in a warm climate and my bathroom has poor ventilation, so I usually have to exit for at least 10 mins after taking a hot shower before I can shave...😔

Top Bottom