What's new

Arko Shave Sticks?

Pioneer
If you are looking to buy at a great price.
Go to amazon they have the best prices.
Both the 12ct and the 12+3ct are real good
deals.

Arko's scent is great!

Reminds me of the smell of the "20 Mule Team Borax" hand soap we use when I was in grade school. Shaves as good, if not better than soaps costing 10x as much.

DD

One of the best soaps around and not just for the buck. When you like citrussy scents you will be safe. Not like the urinal cakes in our region for sure. Though the scent is nothing special I really like it; smells like a superb shave to me. :thumbup1:

I got a shipment of 14 sticks yesterday and it doesn't smell like a urine puck and I should know I put myself through College and Grad school working as a Janitor! :thumbup:

It smells like old white dail soap used too.

Somebody is going to come out with a product called "Willarkovegetal-300"
and heads are going to explode all over this place.

I agree with Deltaboy, (as usual)...the stuff doesn't really smell bad, it's just strong at first, but that goes away.

You have many options in there but in Turkey we stuck within Arko. They(Evyap) are mailed by me so many times but I can not understand their R&D department(I have to work in there). Besides there are nice scents(rose, hazelnut etc.) which are produced in here naturally. Anyway I am not complaining but it would be better in both performance and scent.:biggrin1:

You have many options in there but in Turkey we stuck within Arko. They(Evyap) are mailed by me so many times but I can not understand their R&D department(I have to work in there). Besides there are nice scents(rose, hazelnut etc.) which are produced in here naturally. Anyway I am not complaining but it would be better in both performance and scent.:biggrin1:

I am not so sure that I am up to an Arko Rose stick when they make the scent just as strong as they do now. I get this vision of 10 billion bees buzzing at my bathroom window....:lol:

the smell is Citronella. same stuff used to deter bugs. After a few days it settles down. that stuff explodes in your face. :thumbup:

Alright you guys - gonna get me some ARKO! :w00t:

Well, you won't be disappointed with the performance. Just leave the stick outin the open for a while to tame the smell. I personally think it smells very clean, but even though I like it, it is still definately overpowering at first.

It gets a lot more mild if you let it air out. The stuff kinda tricked me on water ratio the first couple of times I used it bc it so readily explodes into lather you don't think you need more, but you do. It's crazy stuff. A damp brush hits it for 2 seconds and it goes mental. It may have something to do with soft NYC water but I think it is just the Arko, mainly.

It gets a lot more mild if you let it air out. The stuff kinda tricked me on water ratio the first couple of times I used it bc it so readily explodes into lather you don't think you need more, but you do. It's crazy stuff. A damp brush hits it for 2 seconds and it goes mental. It may have something to do with soft NYC water but I think it is just the Arko, mainly.

No, it is the Arko. I have pretty hard water and had no problem getting enough lather out of Arko. Few swirl with my tweezerman brush and this stuff explodes into beautiful thick lather.

IMHO, if Arko had a decent fragrance, this staff would sell for at least 3 times more than what it sells for now.

Urinal cake smell? You guys have some strange other hobbies. :lol:

IMHO, Arko is one of the best shave sticks out there, regardless of price. The fact that it's dirt cheap is the icing on the cake.

To me, it smells like soap. Not roses, or bay rum, or anything like that. Just soap.

Top Bottom