What's new

Honeybee Spa Soap - You Owe it to Yourself

I felt like this blurb deserved it's own post.

You owe it to yourself to try Honeybee Spa shave soap if you have not already.

Lather it directly onto your face for a wonderfully thick, cushioning, moisturizing lather.

You can't beat the prices. I've always just sent a PM to Sue (Honeybee_Sue) and told her what I needed and then PayPal the amount to her.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this great soap.

If you have any trouble lathering this product, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I felt like this blurb deserved it's own post.

You owe it to yourself to try Honeybee Spa shave soap if you have not already.

Lather it directly onto your face for a wonderfully thick, cushioning, moisturizing lather.

You can't beat the prices. I've always just sent a PM to Sue (Honeybee_Sue) and told her what I needed and then PayPal the amount to her.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this great soap.

If you have any trouble lathering this product, feel free to shoot me a PM.

+1

I also enjoy HoneyBee soaps. Another plus is I find the scents to be more intense than some other soaps.

I agree with you Aaron...Coconut this morning...Vetiver last weekend...I think the Bay Rum is going to be used tomorrow. They are definitely a great soap!

I'm going to buy some this week. What scents do you recommend? I prefer soaps that don't smell like food products (berries, coffee, chocolate, etc.).
Thanks

Jordan

I have trouble making myself use any of the other soaps or creams in my collection because I like HBS so much. I mix in MB once or twice a week, but I can't bring myself to use anything else.

I'm going to buy some this week. What scents do you recommend? I prefer soaps that don't smell like food products (berries, coffee, chocolate, etc.).
Thanks

Jordan

Bay Rum, Coconut and Vetiver are my favorites. They all shave superbly though. If something looks good...give it a shot.

Thanks

Jordan

She has loads of scents... check out her eBay store and you'll find a list of scents.

I've really enjoyed everyone that I've tried... Old Spice, Mayan Gold, Spearmint Eucalyptus, Rosemary Mint, Vanilla Sandalwood, Bay Rum, Lime, Drakkar, Green Tea, and Oceania... I think that's all of 'em.:blush:

Thanks

Jordan

Jordan, her Almond is absolutely superb. Other favorites are vetiver, bay rum, gardenia, victorian rose, cool water. She has quite a large offering of scents, so just pick something that you favor.

Last winter in an exchange of emails with HBS Sue, I mentioned that I really liked the fragrance of Peonys. A couple of weeks later I get a PM from her --she'd made up a batch of Peony shave soap. It is wonderful and if she has any left, get one. It is a light scent of a very rich fragrance. One of the traditional British floral type EdT's layer well with it.

-- John Gehman

I'm thrilled to hear that you're all enjoying my soaps! Please keep an eye on the shopping Forum because I've just finished 7 new scents that I'll be posting there.

Happy shaving gentlemen!

Jordan,

I haven't tried as many as I would like. I really enjoy her Bay Rum though. Less spicy (less clovey, especially) and more Bayey than any others I've tried.

Also, nobody has mentioned the Oak Moss. It is fantastic.

-Mo

Jordan,

I haven't tried as many as I would like. I really enjoy her Bay Rum though. Less spicy (less clovey, especially) and more Bayey than any others I've tried.

Also, nobody has mentioned the Oak Moss. It is fantastic.

-Mo

+1

Bay Rum is my current favorite.

In addition to the frequently mentioned Vetyver and Coconut, I really like Sue's Issey Miyake. I've long used Issey Miyake pour homme soothing after shave emulsion in addition to their EDT during warm months.

I picked up Oceania, Coconut, and Lavender in a "spring-cleaning" sale here. Very nice soaps, think I'll use one tomorrow morning. Coconut is one that hasn't been in my rotation enough...

I used the Green Tea this morning, and I had a sudden epiphany... it smells like Musgo Real cream!

Does anyone else make this connection?

It's hard for me to not shave with the Bay Rum. I also have the sandalwood vanilla, and the Dragon's Blood. these soaps were made for face lathering-sure, you can build a nice lather in a bowl or mug, but why?

Marty

HBS is the very best product I've tried (not that I've tried that many) but whenever I decide to try something new I always come back to HBS in the end and apologize to the soap for being unfaithful!

I had a bit of a reaction to Cedarwood Amber at first, but HBS Sandalwood and Bay Rum are two that I would bring with me to a deserted island!

6 pucks for $17.50 simply can't be beat!

John

Top Bottom