What's new

Stephans AS

Anybody use Stephans AS? I can't find anything in the reviews section. I think the bay rum has a decent scent to it, but I haven't picked any up yet. How well does it perform?

Good products at a good price. The bay rum is nice, the Spicy is mild but good, and the Island Lime is really nice. They have some moisturizing properties. Good stuff!

I love the Island Lime--it's a great smelling a/s. I have the Lilac also and it's good but maybe a tad too sweet--kinda smells like Mr. Bubble kids soap. Much better in my opinion than Master's Lilac which is just too potent for me.

I've been thinking about getting the Bay Rum, Spice and the 320 a/s, so I'll be watching this thread for comments also.

Stephans makes good products.

Marty E.

I have Stephans in my rotation so I can offer the following:

Bay Rum - nice, but I prefer the cloves in Clubman Bay Rum
Island Lime: meh...there's nicer lime scents out there but it's good for the price
Alpine Menthol: one of my faves - especially after using Proraso cream for the shave.

I have a bottle of their Island Lime. I put the Island Lime in spray bottle in the summer and use it as a light cologne.

I plan to work my way through their entire line one day but I have too much stuff under the sink right now I need to use up first. It's a fire hazard! :lol:

Top Bottom