What's new

OK, who's buying up all the Dollar General witch hazel?

Stopped by the two DG's closest to me and neither has any in stock. :mad3:

(I stopped in K-Mart to buy some coffee that's on clearance but I'm not paying $3 for a bottle of WH that DG sells for half that. Neither am I paying $5.69 for a bottle of Vi-Jon Skin Bracer knockoff. No wonder DG and Wally World is kicking their retail tail)

If you have a Tom Thumbs or a Safeway near by they sell Witch Hazel at a comparable price to DG. That is where I get my WH.

I could just as easily go to Wal-Mart to buy it (they have plenty) but I don't like going in there any more than necessary.

prb the same person buying up the Ivy Club Spice (old spice knock off) A/S

thank goodness Family Dollar had some:thumbup:

Last edited:
prb the same person buying up the Ivy Club Spice (old spice knock off) A/S
thank goodness Family Dollar had some:thumbup:

I stopped by another Dollar General on the way home from classes and picked up three bottles of their store brand witch hazel. When the cashier asked me what I did with witch hazel and I told her, she said she was going to buy a bottle to take home to her husband. Another convert. :thumbup:

Last night I splashed on some Family Dollar Ivy Club "Spice" A/S and you know, it's pretty damn nice esp. for $1.60 a bottle; although the fragrance is not particularly intense, it does smell good. It does NOT smell sweet and powdery like P&G OS.

We don't have a Dollar General around here, but we do have a Family Dollar. I'll be checking them out for sure. That's a good price, and witch hazel is all witch hazel.:thumbup1:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Stopped by the two DG's closest to me and neither has any in stock. :mad3:

(I stopped in K-Mart to buy some coffee that's on clearance but I'm not paying $3 for a bottle of WH that DG sells for half that. Neither am I paying $5.69 for a bottle of Vi-Jon Skin Bracer knockoff. No wonder DG and Wally World is kicking their retail tail)

Not me, but I will now go there tomorrow.

Top Bottom