What's new

Valobra!

Valobra? I love 'em much! The Almond and the Menthol are two of my all-time favourites. I did try the Cella before which is a great soap too but personally I prefer non-tallow, so I ended up appreciating Valobra. Good stuff! :thumbup1:

Have you tried Valobra, Sapone per barba stick, Erik? I believe you would have no complaints with the performance of that. It's simply outstanding, and on these cold mornings, a wonderful moisturiser also.

Yes, I have tried that one and I have no issues whatsoever with it, it is a totally different ball game.

The Valobra Stick is my absolute favorite - best lather, best cushioning, and slickest ride for my straights and DE's. Cella for me is on par with Palmolive stick, Speick & MWF, but each with their own special characteristics. Gotta love them all.

Cella + Proraso pre post = same thing, only better and some actual menthol...

THe stick is very good, although they could put a scent in there that isn't Eau de Motel.

Ordered both Cella and Valobra (almond). Used the Cella yesterday and the Valobra today...kinda leaning towards the Valobra than Cella...though Cella seems to be getting a lot more love here than the Valobra.

Top Bottom