What's new

I'll Tell You What's Not Right About This World

I was in a sewing shop with my wife tonight and saw something that just is not right...

PINK duct tape!

Anything you think isn't right about this world? Let us know!

I was in a sewing shop with my wife tonight and saw something that just is not right...

PINK duct tape!

Anything you think isn't right about this world? Let us know!

How else do you do colour-matched repairs to your car?
proxy.php

I was recently at a really good bar/brewery on a Friday night to celebrate a new job with my friends. What did I see that made me triple take? I saw this guy with his Kindle and booklight reading his book alone in a crowded bar. I guess that was his quiet place to get away. I don't wanna see his house if that's where he goes to read...

It is duct tape, Duck is the brand therefore it's Ducktape. And it's pink because it supports the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Save the boobies!

Duct tape was actually originally called duck tape, because water rolled off of it like a duck's back. It was originally Army green, and it was used to keep moisture out of ammunition cases in WWII. After the war, the color was changed to silver, and it was adopted by duct workers. Eventually the name became duct tape rather than duck tape.

Top Bottom