What's new

Old Spice Cologne

I believe I remember a post the other day where someone was looking for Old spice Cologne and couldn't seem to find any.

I saw it yesterday at a Kroger's in Southfield Detroit, so I ***-u-me that it may be a product readily available in any US grocery store.

If this post doesn't exist and I either dreamt it or got the product mixed up with something else, please disregard this post as it will self-destruct in 15 seconds.:001_tongu

I believe you're thinking of a post inquiring about the Old Spice Shaving Soap.

Hope you grabbed a bottle of the cologne. If not I'd recommend it. The After Shave (original) I would highly recommend.

I believe you're thinking of a post inquiring about the Old Spice Shaving Soap.

Hope you grabbed a bottle of the cologne. If not I'd recommend it. The After Shave (original) I would highly recommend.

Ahhhhhhh, maybe the soap, yes Joe.

No, I didn't get any but I will next time on your recommendation. As for the original AS, I just found a small bottle last night that I don't even remember buying. Had to be years ago so I used it this morning.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I use MB Old Spice Type s/s with some Old Spice a/s and them some Old Spice edt. That's the start of the good day. :smile:

I have always been a huge fan of Old Spice, both cologne and the after shave. I started using it because it was what my father used when I was younger, and I have kept it in my cabinet ever since. It's good stuff, plain and simple.

I love my old spice, a really good manly fragrance and I had had a lot of complements from women who are extreemly suprised when I tell them what it is.
Having said that I have been bowled over by the C&E sienna EDT I got for CA$15 in one of the C&E instore promo's!:biggrin:

Wait! Stop the presses! Here's a picture that explains everything!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom