What's new

Streamlight Strion AWESOME!!!!!

Just wanted to pass on how pleased I have been with this flashlight. It is a Strion from Streamlight . This is the brightest light that I have ever owned. I bought it because I wanted a flashlight with a strobe feature and this one really is disorienting in strobe mode. It has a impact resistant LED which I have involuntarily tested several times. I took a picture next to my WWll contract tech. Seemed fitting to place a combat light next to a war razor. Almost forgot, it has a recharging station so you dont go through so many batteries. Especially the C123A. Always seems like the supply sergeant in my unit is either out or just does not want to give away any. I suspect the later. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I agree. It's an awesome flashlight. I misplaced my first one (with case) at work and it "vanished," so had to get another. I use it daily at work.

I'm with you on the 123's, I used to carry a Surefire E2E, but I got sick of feeding it batteries. It also had an annoying habit of dying just when you needed it most. The Streamlight is always there for me. One of my co-workers was teasing me with a laser pointer; my strobe counterattack brought a swift end to that nonsense.

Don

Top Bottom