What's new

Brought a friend back from the dark side!

And he is in for a surprise!

OK, so it wasn't very difficult. I found out he was already using a brush and soap and found it superior. So I suggested a DE razor and blades and he agreed that cartridges were the pits and way too expensive. To shorten the story, I told him I'd keep and eye open for a razor for him.

Another black handle SS will be coming in for me, and a Merkur 34C is coming in for him. Courtesy of the B/S/T section.

It's been suggested that I keep the Merkur for myself, but I'm more than OK with the BH SS and see no need to change, and I already told him he bought the Merkur. Except I didn't tell him it was a Merkur. Just that it was a good razor for him and that it was in really good condition.

So he's going to give me the $ on Thursday and the razors won't be here until Friday at the very earliest, so I plan on presenting him with this Valet:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=191646&highlight=valet :001_huh:

I can't wait to see the look on his face :thumbup: . Of course I'll give him the Merkur. I just wish I had a funkier razor, the Valet cleaned up pretty nice so it isn't in that condition any more. It's still old and obviously so.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom