What's new

Acquisitions for March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a good start to the month as well. Case yesterday, razor today.

full

Wow, what a great find!!
congratulations

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afriad I don't have a picture, but over the past couple of days I recieved a fair bit of shaving loot:

MWF
D.R. Harris Arlington Soap
Trumpers Coconut Soap
Gentlemens Refinery ASB
EJ86 DE Razor
And last but not least, a new Simpson Duke 3 brush!

Altogether my shave den is looking quite a bit fuller than it did last week.

Awesome red tip fidgit!

I'm having a good start to the month as well. Case yesterday, razor today.

full

full

Is that really a four digit serial number on the double ring? That would make it like, really, really early. Does it have Pat Nov 04 or Pat Applied for on the ring at the bottom of the barrel or any other markings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that really a four digit serial number on the double ring? That would make it like, really, really early. Does it have Pat Nov 04 or Pat Applied for on the ring at the bottom of the barrel or any other markings?

Really 4 digits, and it says PAT APL'D FOR. I am guessing that the PAT APL'D FOR double rings belonging to AsylumGuido and DanInFla are older than mine, as they have that stamp but no serial numbers.
Curiously, my stamp is upside down.

The last 2 CVS/VDH kits at my local CVS. I really don't know why. The shelf had a tag saying $6.99, but it rang up $3.49! I'll give them to a couple of my son's friends with some other soaps as starter kits.

I'm afriad I don't have a picture, but over the past couple of days I recieved a fair bit of shaving loot:

MWF
D.R. Harris Arlington Soap
Trumpers Coconut Soap
Gentlemens Refinery ASB
EJ86 DE Razor
And last but not least, a new Simpson Duke 3 brush!

Altogether my shave den is looking quite a bit fuller than it did last week.

Great stuff! Enjoy it!!

For a good start of the month, and with the help of a Spanish friend (MUCHAS GRACIAS JDIAZ!), here it goes:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Two La Toja bowls, one for me and another one for the fellow Islander!
And two La Toja sticks and two samples from Trumpers as a personal gift from him!

JDIAZ, YOU ARE A TRUE GENTLEMAN! MUCHAS GRACIAS! :thumbup:

What a haul! Plane tix purchased for my mid-summer's trip to Lisbon (just a layover) and Spain! I really want to come back with a La Toja cork bowl! I also hope to make a trip to the south of France and return with some Monsavon. I see you scored a couple of bowls of it last month!

Last edited:
Just arrived from Executive Shaving - a collection of Fitjar products... Haven't used them yet/before, but they smell fantastic!

Two deliveries in one day! Now this is a score - a Plisson 200 Years Special Edition (no.18)! I spotted it at 1barber.be about a month ago and decided life wouldn't be complete without it (and with a birthday on the horizon I was able to justify the outrageous cost!)

Last edited:
Two deliveries in one day! Now this is a score - a Plisson 200 Years Special Edition (no.18)! I spotted it at 1barber.be about a month ago and decided life wouldn't be complete without it (and with a birthday on the horizon I was able to justify the outrageous cost!)

Wow that is a sweet brush. Congrats!

Also the Fitjar soaps/creams are awesome. You will like them alot.

Looks like the razors are starting to appear out of the wood work down here again.

Haven't been to this shop since 9/6/2009....... ( Don't ask how I know that exactly ).

Found this :thumbup1:

British Red Tip Rocket............

Meets two of my criteria, Brit and TTO ( no case ) :001_smile

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Looks like it should clean up really well.

Congrats Fidjit,
very rare gillette british red tip rocket there.
waiting its shining pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom