What's new

Anthony Logistics

Tried the AS balm some year ago - enough to say that its still alive on the shelf... nothing bad about it, but nothing good either - maybe they packed the moisturizer in the AS tube by mistake :) Just my opinion of course...

/Stefan

Anthony Logistics Shave Cream is a decent enough modern product.

I used to use this in my cartridge days brushless and have used it with a brush and my DE. Lathers nicely with a minty scent and has seems to be nice on the skin. Comes in a 6oz. tube for $16.00 which is a pretty decent price.

A versatile modern shave cream that's worth a shot if you are looking for something different.

Balm is a little bit on a thin side but absorbs quite fast and don't leave any film or such. I like it and keep it in my rotation for sure. #1 option for my thin balms.
Shaving cream.....One of my best creams ever......Absolute love.
Only complain is that I don't live in USA and I must always pay extra for shipping.

I like it. Cream is good and balm is great. After applying the balm i wait one or two minutes and then apply art of shaving moisturizer. Works great with AL.

I received a couple of their ultimate shave kits for birthday/Christmas a few years back. Their shave cream is good. It's a brushless cream but I used a bursh anyway. Their aftershave balm was really good. If I had to buy one of their products with my own money it would be the balm.

Shave cream? No; you can get far better options for less money (e.g., TOBS)

Aftershave balm? Yes; non-greasy, and slightly cooling. Looks like Anthony raised their prices though, I used the product a few years ago and don't recall it being $20.

Shave cream? No; you can get far better options for less money (e.g., TOBS)

Aftershave balm? Yes; non-greasy, and slightly cooling. Looks like Anthony raised their prices though, I used the product a few years ago and don't recall it being $20.

+1

Their soap is the greatest!!!

I got a their shaving cream and was pleasantly surprised. It's good stuff, but there really are far better options for less money. I got it in a "face" pack, with soap, SC, ASB, and scrub soap. I love the soap, ASB and scrub soap, and I like the shaving cream, but not enough to buy it alone.

Top Bottom