What's new

I just blacked out and awoke in front of a Martin de Candre order confirmation screen

I really can't explain it... and I'm a little alarmed. If my wife gets angry, you guys'll tell her it was an accident, right? My hand slipped... several times on specific buttons, and even once in a bizzare sequence of numbers that just happened to match my debit card number.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I really can't explain it... and I'm a little alarmed. If my wife gets angry, you guys'll tell her it was an accident, right? My hand slipped... several times on specific buttons, and even once in a bizzare sequence of numbers that just happened to match my debit card number.

Now you are bound by your honor to post the results. AND if it is worth the sound thrashing you are sure to receive.

Thanks for taking one for the team. :thumbup1:

the pain of ordering it is exceeded by the pain of waiting for it which is exceeded only by the joy of using it. nicely done.

It is your money -- remember (talking to the man of the house) that what is yours is yours and what is hers is actually also yours. Once a woman marries, she loses her moral right to own anything or have any control (or that is what I was raised to believe, anyway).:lol:

Funny...I thought it was "what's hers is hers, and what's mine is hers." Or at least that what SWMBO tells me. My retort in many situations is "I'm sorry, you're right." :blushing:

The 55g soap and sample shampoo they send with it will make a nice peace offering.

I'm about 4 shaves or so into mine. It's great stuff. Grats on your purchase.

Code

There was a strange confluence of the interwebs and electrons caused by a spike in solar flare activity that caused you to black out. :ohmy:

Oh, for crying out loud. Get over it, show her who wears the pants and be a man. Just do what I do, and blame the kids.

It is your money -- remember (talking to the man of the house) that what is yours is yours and what is hers is actually also yours. Once a woman marries, she loses her moral right to own anything or have any control (or that is what I was raised to believe, anyway).:lol:

OK we all want to see the video of you actually telling SWMBO this very thing.:001_tongu :lol:

The 55g soap and sample shampoo they send with it will make a nice peace offering.

I'm about 4 shaves or so into mine. It's great stuff. Grats on your purchase.

Code

After I had a similar purchasing spree during a blackout I vowed that it would never happen again so now I wrap my head in aluminum foil when I'm online.
(They use psychotronic mind control you know) :mellow:

Yeah! I gave SWMBO the shampoo and soap sample and she thought it was really a sweet deal.

Prove it in a court of law!

Oh, for crying out loud. Get over it, show her who wears the pants and be a man. Just do what I do, and blame the kids.

Worked for Cosby!

OK we all want to see the video of you actually telling SWMBO this very thing.:001_tongu :lol:

I'd pay for the MdeC just to see this.:wink2:

marty

There was a strange confluence of the interwebs and electrons caused by a spike in solar flare activity that caused you to black out. :ohmy:

I read about that mega solar flare on the internet!! Last week or the week before, I believe! Even a photo - frightening!!!

Absolutely BRILLIANT idea ;-) film it, post it, I wanna see the eye roll. Of course, when I bought my MdC she got a few bath soaps from their milky/honey type collection.

R

rum

Funny...I thought it was "what's hers is hers, and what's mine is hers." Or at least that what SWMBO tells me. My retort in many situations is "I'm sorry, you're right." :blushing:

Sounds about right!
But unlike you poor sods, I have the last word with mine always. Actually, I have the last two words: yes, dear. :001_rolle

Just think about the softness your cheeks will have - it will make her want to cuddle up closer!! Seriously, this soap is superb and really performs at top spot for me. You won't regret it!

I'll be darned if the same thing didn't happen to me...This afternoon I was looking at the Mdc website and BANG...I was out on the floor!!!:wink2:

Next thing I knew there was a screen saying I had ordered the large jar of unflavored shaving soap...Wierd, Huh?

I tell you what, you gotta be carefull on that site, they must put out some sort of magnetic draw to buy the soap...:lol::lol::lol:

I should have wrapped my head in foil...

Top Bottom